Gobi is an established supplier of the story-format to the B2B-market, and our stories can be seen on the websites of several known brands. We are seeing increased interest in our story-based video player and are now looking for a Business Development Manager to help us spread the Gobi message, as we intensify our growth internationally.
Wonder what this story player looks like, and want to try it out before deciding whether you want to help us sell it? Simply press the story below, and meet the Gobi team at the same time.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting of potential customers nationally and internationally, and create and manage a sales pipeline.
- Make outbound calls/e-mails and book demos/meetings with qualified prospects and customers.
- Manage end-to-end sales process from prospecting to contract negotiations.
- Work together with our Customer Success Manager to identify upsell opportunities and provide the best-in-class customer experience.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders and new customers.
- Contribute with market understanding and input to the company's commercial strategy
- Previous experience from outbound sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Fan of the story format
As a person, we think you bring positive vibes and a can-do attitude, while also being able to drive innovation through creative thinking. Though you’re a team player at heart, you’re also able to independently drive new initiatives and execute on multiple projects. You’ve probably realized that your hunger can never be satisfied and are eager to continuously develop as a sales professional.
What we offer:
- A key position in Gobi’s international expansion, with an energetic and passionate team.
- Opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally.
- A competitive salary as well as an opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing tech company with international growth ambitions.
- An attractive office in Oslo with the opportunity to work remotely.
- Fun and social activities, such as after work and tea room Thursday.
This role allows you to join us while we are still less than 15 employees, making it possible for you to grow with us both as a person and as a company. You will work closely with the founding team to find new and innovative ways to sell the product both nationally and internationally.