Gobi is an established supplier of the story-format to the B2B-market, and our stories can be seen on the websites of several known brands. We are seeing increased interest in our story-based video player and are now looking for a Digital Marketer to help us spread the Gobi message, as we intensify our growth internationally.
We believe that our new Digital Marketer loves SEO, conversion rates and everything digital. You’re probably familiar with facing a camera but can also get creative behind the keyboard - creating mesmerizing content for our potential and existing customers. Additionally, it’s important that you’re comfortable doing your own research, editing and finding innovative ways to convey our story.
We recognize that though we have a unique platform for telling our customer’s stories, we also need to be present in other channels than our own website. Hence, we expect you to have a solid understanding of both paid and organic content and how they can be leveraged to drive growth.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Optimization of native content and brand awareness by creating and maintaining an ongoing digital content and social media strategy in combination with paid channels.
- Execute on paid search and social media campaigns, aligned to our strategy
- Create lead-generating content together with our sales team, customers and partners to scope and produce search-optimized content for our blog, website, landing pages and social media channels
- Produce, edit and record stories for different target groups and content pages, such as blog posts, best practices, customer references etc.
- Help take Gobi to the next level, by leveraging authentic stories and enchanting content aligned with our strategic narrative
- Own and coordinate the production of content, emails, and ads that attract quality traffic and leads
- Measure the effectiveness of our SEO and paid search and ultimately increase website traffic and inbound leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English
- 2+ years in a content or digital marketing role
- Demonstrated success with growing traffic and driving revenue through content & digital marketing
- Hands-on experience with website strategy / content management, data and analytics, SEO, SEM, and social media
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or other relevant field is a plus, not a requirement.
As a person, we think you bring positive vibes and a can-do attitude, while also being able to drive innovation through creative thinking. Though you’re a team player at heart, you’re also able to independently drive new initiatives and execute on multiple projects. You’ve probably realized that your hunger for marketing can never be satisfied and are eager to continuously develop as a marketing professional.
What we offer
- A key position in Gobi’s international expansion, with an energetic and passionate team.
- Opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally.
- A competitive salary as well as an opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing tech company with international growth ambitions.
- An attractive office in Oslo with the opportunity to work remotely.
- Fun and social activities, such as after work and tea room Thursday.