WHAT WE DO
We make it possible to share video in the story format on websites, enabling businesses to share more videos and their visitors to make better choices.
Stories quickly became more popular than traditional video in social media. With our unique story tools, we make it easy to add stories to websites as well. By leveraging the story format our customers are able to create a lot more video due to the low production cost and truthful feeling of the format. Great for visitors in need of information when trying to find the right product, service, experience or career opportunity.
Click the Bubble below to test our story player:
The selected individual will be responsible for:
- Developing, testing, and maintaining web applications and libraries using TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, HTTP and related technologies.
- Iterating UI references with our designers and implementing their work while factoring out reusable components.
- Tracking changes and progress throughout the development lifecycle using Git and Asana.
- Supporting the day to day needs of the team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Produces high quality, idiomatic code according to coding standards.
- Helps solve technical problems around user experience, quality, performance, scalability, security, and maintainability.
- Can provide input on product design decisions, implementation choices and can identify opportunities for improvement.
- Views products from the perspective of customers and users in order to improve experience and reduce frustration.
- Cares about the success of our products as a whole and the achievements of the team.
- Is passionate about the web and follows what technologies are available and what their benefits may be.
- Has an ongoing interest in improving their abilities as a programmer.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Required experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience building high quality web applications and HTTP services.
- Shipped excellent HTML frontends with TypeScript.
- Experience using modern frontend frameworks like Vue, Angular, or React with vuex / redux / rxjs state management.
- An appreciation of using type and interface design, and composability to improve code quality, testability and cost of change.
- An understanding of consuming HTTP services and error handling.
- Regular familiarity with git and task management to work within a team.
Nice to have:
- Specific experience with Vue and / or React.
- Experience of other programming languages.
- Experience developing or maintaining HTTP services.
- Experience with mobile app development.
- Knowledge of video delivery and performance.
- Experience with infrastructure, continuous integration and Docker.
- Experience from other startups or side projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Remote friendly
- Competitive salary
- Company Equity
We’re an established supplier of the story-format to the B2B-market in the nordics, and our stories can be seen on the websites of several known brands. We are currently 6 full time and three part time employees, but scaling. The company has raised over USD 2M to build and commercialise the story player for websites, and is now intensifying growth outside of Norway.
We put users first when making decisions, and try to find the best solution by testiting instead of endless meetings.